Our aim is to provide you with the highest levels of service possible and this extends
to our flexible and customer-friendly policies.
Please do not return any items to MotoRack without first contacting us
by phone or filling in our enquiries form to ask for a returns authorisation
If you wish to return goods for any reason please supply the following information:
- Your full contact details.
- Details of the product(s) that you wish to return.
- The reason for return.
- Date of purchase.
- Our order/invoice number.
No returned goods will be accepted unless authorised by us and the package is marked
clearly with the issued RAN.
We will do everything possible to comply with reasonable requests for returns and
will issue any refund due to you as promptly as possible.
- If you are a domestic consumer and you are unhappy with the goods for any reason,
you have the right to return them within 7 working days of receipt. As long as they
are returned suitably packaged in new, unused condition and you pay for the return
carriage and insurance, we will replace or refund them as appropriate. Please note
that all returns must be received by us within 7 days of us issuing a returns authorisation
- If incorrect or faulty goods are supplied, we will of course replace or refund these,
as appropriate, as quickly as possible. We must receive notification of any problems
within 7 working days of delivery of your order.
- If goods are damaged in transit, please keep all documentation and packaging and
contact us within 7 days of receipt for returns instructions.
- If you have ordered goods incorrectly, please contact our sales office to discuss
your requirements. Returns of correctly supplied goods must be unused, undamaged,
in the original packaging and carriage paid by the customer and may be subject to
a re-stocking charge (at our discretion) to cover our expenses. Please note that
exchanged items may be subject to re-delivery and administration charges at our
discretion: This includes orders which were originally subject to our “free delivery”
- If you are uncertain as to whether or not you are ordering the correct item, please
do not order large quantities. If in doubt, either contact us for advice or order
a single item to ensure that it is correct before ordering large quantities. Returns
of large quantities may be subject to a re-stocking charge at our discretion.
If you have any concerns or questions please call or e-mail us!